OUR ROCK ‘N ROLL
“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple”
Blue Rock is a specialist entrepreneurial advisory firm. We look after business owners providing solutions in all areas related to accounting, law and wealth management. We work alongside our clients, often speaking to them daily to ensure that excellence in service means that we become valued business advisors.
Click on one of the links below to find out more about our extensive services:
We believe that strategic financial advice should be solely focused on providing our clients with peace of mind that they are continually making the right financial decisions in order to achieve their unique goals.
Goals should be clearly defined, measurable, and prioritised, and whilst it is integral to establish a strategic financial plan that provides a financial pathway focused on seeing those goals come to fruition, it is even more important to have in place a structured wealth program that provides regularly adjusted short term actions and targets so that you know exactly how you are tracking.
BlueRock Private Wealth lives and breathes this philosophy with our clients and the other professional advisors whom we partner with, and it works.
We are also highly qualified experts in all matters related to holistic wealth management, however that should be a given.
Adam Morse CFP®
+613 8682 1143
+61 481 160 336
Leigh Fernando CFP®
+613 8658 2024
+61 468 948 149
BlueRock Private Wealth Pty Ltd is a Corporate Authorised Representative of BR Advice. AFSL No: 488 655, ABN: 30 612 056 523
Things you should know: This website contains general information only so should not be used as a substitute for personal advice. No account has been taken of your objectives, financial situation and needs of any particular person. Before making a decision on the basis of the material on the website, you need to consider, with or without the assistance of a financial adviser, whether the material is appropriate in light of your individual needs and circumstances. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the information is correct, we cannot guarantee it’s accuracy and/or be held responsible for any loss by any party in relying on the information.
Blue Rock Accounting takes a dynamic and pro-active approach to tax and accounting advice which helps our clients achieve long term success. What sets us apart from your traditional accounting firm is our set board meeting process that we run with all our clients. This experience allows us to meet regularly with our clients and facilitate discussions around their short and long term financial goals. We can also provide assistance in all other areas of businesses and we find by meeting regularly we can provide clients with the best advice before they make any decisions.
We believe that paying tax is an indicator of financial success and business profitability. However, we will help ensure that prior to the great financial result being achieved we have appropriately structured your business and considered all opportunities to legally minimise your tax obligations.
Often when we meet new clients, the first thing we talk to them about is their structure. There are good structures and bad structures, and many business problems are caused by poor business structures. Good structures take account of taxation, accountability and autonomy in light of the owner’s goals and ambitions.
If all business owners planned what they were going to do, mistakes would be less common. At Blue Rock we incorporate reviews of business results, analyse key performance indicators and business performance ratios as well as set tangible action plans that we follow up. We strongly believe that our approach to planning helps clients achieve success and realise their ambitions.
One of the key features of the Blue Rock experience is our board meeting process. We meet with our clients monthly or quarterly and facilitate a discussion encompassing financial performance, long term and short term goals, assistance with operational issues, retirement planning and any other issues that our business owner clients need to discuss.
We only deal with people who are open and honest with their tax affairs. Our expert knowledge in relation to taxation, allows us to legally minimise our clients taxation obligations.
At Blue Rock we train, discuss and debate positions for clients so that the challenges we face each day allow us to provide the best advice to our clients. If we don’t know the answer to a question, we don’t pretend we do, we go and research it for our clients so they can be comfortable in the knowledge that they are getting the best advice.
Superannuation is the best vehicle for effective long term wealth accumulation in a protected environment. We offer advice for both clients who want their own self managed superannuation fund and those who use funds managed by other financial institutions. We genuinely understand there are amazing planning opportunities for people in relation to superannuation and we are well placed to understand the opportunities between superannuation and the family owned business owner.
Blue Rock Partners is a dynamic and progressive Melbourne city based law firm offering sound advice, effective strategies and the best possible outcomes in all areas of general law. Our philosophy is based on providing personalised, friendly and prompt delivery of high quality professional services at reasonable fees. Blue Rock Partners particular expertise is in the areas of:
- Business Structuring
- Sale and purchase of business
- Shareholders’ Agreements
- Drafting commercial agreements (various)
- Advice on legislative requirements, including corporate structure, governance and compliance
- Advice on protection of commercial assets
- Advice for non-profit organisations and charities
- Lending agreements
- Tribunal matters
- Debt recovery
- Winding up applications
- Property law disputes
- Commercial disputes
- Corporate and commercial litigation in Court
- Negotiating commercial and retail lease and licence agreements
- Drafting commercial and retail leases
- Transfer/Assignment of Lease
- Residential, commercial, rural, industrial and off-the-plan property acquisition and disposition
- Preparation of contract of sale and section 32 vendor’s statement
- Pre-purchase contract review
- Licence to occupy pre-settlement
- Transfer between spouses/associated parties
- Generation of caveats
- Advice concerning easements
- Advice concerning sub-division, partition of land and NICO plan subdivision or consolidation
- Establishing Owners Corporations
- Advice concerning concessions, benefits and exemptions of duty
- Building contracts
- Construction contracts
- Water trading
- Employment agreements and contracts
- Contractor agreements
- Individual flexibility agreements
- Legal representation for employers
- Advice on employment dismissal negotiations
- Employee share & option schemes
- Drafting and arranging correct execution of Wills
- Assessing the need for Testamentary trusts and preparing them
- Liasing with financial planners and accountants to ensure satisfactory dealing with assets
- Powers of Attorney and Guardianship
- Estate planning
- Binding financial agreements
- Probate Applications and Letters of Administration
- Estate Administration
- Advice on trust structures and trust deeds
- Transfer of property to and from a trust and advice on the implications arising from it such as stamp duty
- Acquisition of property by superannuation funds & non-recourse borrowing arrangements by superannuation funds
- Preparing mortgage documents between private parties
- Formalising terms of any loan securing monies between private individuals (non banks)
- Advice to borrowers with regard to loan documents and their obligations under their mortgages
- Advice with regards to guarantees
- PPSR registrations
- Assisting with the establishment of new franchise systems
- Advising existing and prospective franchisors on their rights and responsibilities under the Franchising Code of Conduct
- Advising existing and prospective franchisees
- Franchise disputes
- Liquor licence applications
- Sale and purchase of hospitality businesses
- Leases of licensed premises
+613 8658 2063
+61 402 205 878
+613 8682 1109
+61 402 012 159
As Blue Rock has evolved, so have the services that we have come to offer. Blue Rock Technologies was created as a means to solve business problems with IT solutions. Beginning the Technologies side of the business was a natural progression for Blue Rock, as IT solutions were becoming more and more implicated, stemming from our client’s core business problems. At Blue Rock Tech we create a full solution by following a strong set of core values.
To Assess, Design, Integrate and Teach.
As opposed to more traditional IT consultants, Blue Rock Tech consultants aim to fully understand and assess the business’ needs and where an IT solution can really become the foundation of a new, more efficient way of doing business, rather than simply implementing a “quick-fix”. By understanding the nature of the business problems, we design a solution aimed to integrate existing systems and implement new measures to eliminate redundancies across the business.
An important component of the Blue Rock Tech philosophy is to teach. We find that many business problems can be eliminated through more effective teaching of “best practices”, in regards to current systems and software. By teaching our clients how to problem solve in a non-technical manner, many IT support problems are erased. We ensure everyone is on the same page when it comes to understanding a new integrated solution, as this becomes the foundation for the future of your business.
+613 8658 2027
+61 421 087 559
The BlueRock Finance Team is headed up by Jamie King whom brings a senior level of financial experience to the team, having managed a wide variety of medium/large business across a number of different industries throughout his 10 year + banking career with the NAB.
The BlueRock Finance team exists to take the hassle out of our busy client’s hands when dealing with the Banks & to ensure they have the appropriate debt structure in place to meet their financial needs and aspirations, all at the right price.
Bluerock Finance team offers an elite service to a simple bank or mortgage broker offering, via having access to 21 different financial institutions, thus providing greater flexibility to negotiate the right terms & conditions and price for our clients.
Bluerock Finance also has the luxury of dealing with our in house Accounting/Consultancy, Wealth, Law & Technology divisions to ensure our clients financial needs are handled in the one location seamlessly.
BlueRock Finance team can assist with the following debt requirements:
- Home Lending (New Purchase / Refinance or Restructure)
- Commercial Funding (New Purchases / Refinance or Restructure)
- Property Funding (Com Investment / Property Development)
- Business Funding (Bus Growth & Expansion)
- Cash-flow Lending (Import / Export / Debtor & trade Finance)
- Asset Finance (Car / Equipment Purchases / Shop Fit-Outs)
- SMSF Lending (New Purchase Com & Resi Assets)
If you would like to discuss your financial situation with the team, please contact Jamie King on 0438 726 933 or email jamie.king@thebluerock .com.au
+613 8658 2028
+61 438 726 933
Jamie King is a credit representative 474105 of BLSSA Pty Ltd, A.C.N 117 651 760
(Australian Credit Licence 391237)
Steven Whiteside is a credit representative 484223 of BLSSA Pty Ltd, A.C.N 117 651 760
(Australian Credit Licence 391237)